PC Annual Meeting Dates
|2017||Chicago, IL||May 5 – 6, 2017|
|2016||San Diego, CA||May 20 – 21, 2016|
|2015||Washington, DC||May 15 – 16, 2015|
|* Note the weekends are not the same each year.|
If you have a meeting you would like posted on our website, please send the information to the Pancreas Club.
It is our pleasure to announce the World Pancreas Forum, which will take place on 22 – 23 June 2017 in Bern, Switzerland.
The main topic of the second World Pancreas Forum is the surgical treatment of pancreatitis and pancreatic cancer, with a focus on specialized treatment of disease entities and the corresponding technical aspects, standards, limitations, complications and innovations in surgery. State-of-the- art lectures round off the programme. Update symposia in pancreatic oncology and nutrition, live surgery and a distinguished technical exhibition presenting the latest innovations will be other highlights.
Responsible for the programme is the following scientific committee:
– Prof. Dr. med. Mustapha Adham, FR-Lyon
– Dr. med. Marc G. H. Besselink, NL-Amsterdam
– Prof. Dr. med. Markus W. Büchler, D-Heidelberg
– Prof. Dr. med. Martin de Santibanes, AR-Buenos Aires
– Prof. Dr. med. Jean-Louis Frossard, CH-Genf
– Prof. Dr. med. Matthias Löhr, SE-Stockholm
– Prof. Dr. med. Yi Miao, CN-Nanjing
– Prof. Dr. med. John Neoptolemos, UK-Liverpool
– Prof. Dr. med. Bruno M. Schmied, CH-St. Gallen
– Prof. Dr. med. Shailesh V. Shrikhande, IN-Mumbai
– Prof. Dr. med. Masao Tanaka, J-Fukuoka
– Dr. med. David C. Whitcomb, USA-Pittsburgh
– Prof. Dr. med. Kaspar Z’graggen, CH-Bern
Please find enclosed the Call for posters. More information is available on our website: www.pancreasforum.com.
We would be thankful if you could forward the announcement and Call for Posters to the members of your society/organization and publish the congress on your agenda website.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us (email@example.com)